Fire Alarm Superintendent
Office – 774-203-1923
Cell – 508-922-1352
In accordance with Massachusetts General Law Chapter 148 and Massachusetts Comprehensive Fire Safety Code 527 CMR 1.00 (NFPA 1, 2015 edition) the Superintendent of Fire Alarm handles the following:
- Commercial fire alarm plan review
- Automatic sprinkler installation plan review
- Permitting alterations to fire protection systems
- Acceptance testing
- Final inspections of fire protection systems
- Permitting to connect to city’s municipal radio master box system
- Maintenance of the city’s municipal radio master box system
- Maintenance of the department’s mobile and portable radios
Along with the above the Superintendent is responsible for maintenance of the departments dispatch center and supervises the department 8 civilian dispatchers.
More information coming soon!