Attleboro Fire Department Mission Statement
The Attleboro Fire Department exists to serve the community by providing a team of highly‐trained, compassionate, professional first responders dedicated to the preservation and enhancement of life and protection of property. We provide this assistance utilizing a comprehensive all‐hazards approach that includes fire suppression, rescue, fire prevention, emergency medical services, and public education.
Attleboro Fire Department Vision Statement
The Attleboro Fire Department strives to set new standards for the professional, progressive, proactive provision of services to the community.
Attleboro Fire Department SLOGAN
PROFESSIONAL, PROGRESSIVE, PROACTIVE…….
- PROFESSIONAL – We are professional service providers.
- PROGRESSIVE – We seek opportunities to improve. We ask “Why not?” instead of “Why?”
- PROACTIVE – We take initiative to improve. We are not complacent. We are trend‐setters
Attleboro Fire Department Core Values (SERVICE)
- Synergism We understand that the “whole is greater than the sum of its parts”. We are a team. In order
to successfully meet our mission, we must function as a cohesive, integrated team.
- Esprit de Corps We understand that effective teams have shared goals and objectives. Our team is committed to excellence in all that we do.
- Respect We always try to follow the golden rule: “Treat others as you wish to be treated”.
- Value There is tremendous value in the service we provide. Our actions have major impacts in the lives of those we serve.
- Integrity We strive to be honest and respectful at all times. We will work to do what is right and acknowledge our mistakes.
- Compassion We care about the community we serve. We understand that when we are called upon to provide our service, someone is having a “bad day”.
- Excellence We are committed to excellence. While we understand that perfection is unattainable, we will diligently work at all times to improve the quality of the service that we provide